Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some of your reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to get a patent good an inspiration you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of services not seeking add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar products and that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and www.digytalia.com video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they how do you get a patent a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part things yourself as marketable maybe can.